Proofreading and Editing
I’ll proofread and edit your work. All subjects and genres will be considered.
My past projects (December 2014 – April 2015) are:
1. Port Harcourt @ 100: Past, Present and Future edited by
Emeritus Professor E.J. Alagoa and Oxford-trained geographer, Judy Nwanodi.
Client: Rivers State Government of Nigeria.
2. Oral Tradition by Ebiegberi Joe Alagoa.
Client: Onyoma Research Publications
3. The Power of Patience by Bishop Subai Kelteen Yemiowei.
Client: SKY Publishing
4. The Achievements of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan magazine and web
Client: Onboarding Impact
My current projects (August 2016 – present)
5. Ernest Sisei Ikoli – Biography of Nigeria’s first journalist
Client: Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
6. Umuagbai: Past, Present and Future by Prof. E.J. Alagoa and Ibinabo S. Igonikon
Client: Chief (Sir) Nwankwo Nwankwo
7. Kuru and the Jewels: a collection of Ogoni Folktales by Reverend Igwe Igbara, Registrar, Ken Saro-Wiwa Polythechnic.
Client: Reverend Igwe Igbara
8. History of Iduma by HRM King Collins Daniel
Client: King Collins Daniel
9. History Concourse by Professor E.J. Alagoa et al
10. Autobiography of Rev. N.E.L. Nwisah
Client: Rev. N.E.L. Nwisah
Cost per page (proofreading, editing and formatting) = ₦1500/$5/£3.50
I also require an advance of 75% of the total cost for contingencies and running costs before work commences.
I hope to hear from you soon.